Good Friday, I hope you have a nice weekend.

There are two things you need to know this weekend:


  1. If you miss watching hockey, you can get your puck fix at canadawest.tv as the Manitoba Bisons are in action Friday and Saturday night against the Saskatchewan Huskies. I got the call and the camera, so your not going to want to miss it. 7pm both nights.
  2. If you like hip-hop, or you like me, check out my new hip-hop show on Red River Radio. It will be coming at you live at 7-9 Sunday night, and that's happening all year long. Stream it on radio.rrc.ca

Have a good Friday. 



This entry was posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Good Friday, I hope you have a nice weekend. ”

  1. Joe you're making things happen this year, I'm looking forward to having you entertain me all weekend.

    ReplyDelete