Most of us have been misrepresented at some point in one way or another. Maybe even some of us haven't been represented at all. As a communicator, it's my job to minimize these situations. I hear from many people in the communications world that, "Everyone has a story," and the more I learn about communicating, the more I see this to be true. Everyone has a story. You have a story. Your family has a story. So do your friends. Your boss? Yup. The sweet little old lady across the street? I'd bet hers is amazing. Even I have a story. I have an amazing family, who has given me everything I could ever ask for. I've been blessed with the ability to play hockey, and when I'm on the ice, there aren't many better feelings in this world. But above all of that, I'm a Christian. It is my faith that guides my life, and it is the most important part of me. That's my story. We all have one, and I hope to hear yours one day.
My Brand Story
This entry was posted on Friday, December 9, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
Please note:
ReplyDeleteThis post was created for an advertising assignments having to do with our personal brand.