I'm excited.
Tomorrow is Tuesday. Which means new music. To be honest, I haven't really been excited for new releases lately, but this Tuesday is different. Tomorrow both Drake and Childish Gambino come out with new albums (Take Care and Camp). They've both been leaked, but I have held off, which makes me very excited for tomorrow.
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I love Childish Gambino. But at the same time, when it comes to hip-hop, Drake is a very big deal. Right now they are two of my favorite artists (including Jay-Z, and Kanye, and probably a few others), which is why it's so awesome that they're release dates are the same day.
But, the question is: which album do I listen to first?
This might not seem like a big question to some, but I'm really having a hard time deciding.
If any readers think they can help me lean a certain way, feel free to comment.
And expect some album reviews this week, I won't be able to resist.
In the meantime, please enjoy how sweet it is that one of today's best rappers talks about how much he likes the Muppets in his interviews. Times sure have changed...
New Music Tuesday
This entry was posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 and is filed under Camp,Childish Gambino,Drake,Take Care. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.