Ladies and Gentleman, I'm back.
I hope you've found the place alright. First off, I apologize for changing my blog up a bit, but it was time to start anew.
As many of you may know, I'm currently enrolled in the Creative Communications program at Red River College, and one of the exciting requirements is to keep up a blog during my time here. For those of you who are returning to witness my second stint at blogging, my hope is that you can enjoy this blog as much as my previous one. And for those of you who are new readers, welcome here.
Jesus, Jocks, and the Jukebox means more to me than a somewhat clever sounding alliteration. Sports, music, and my faith are passions of mine that adequately define who I am as a person, so when thinking of a title and topic for my new blog, I felt like these topics needed to be a part of it.
My hope is that by writing about this topics both individually, as well as their connection to each other in the world around us, you will not only enjoy my writing, but also discover further who I am as a person.
Let's see how this goes, hopefully you'll want to stick around.
-Joey Traa
Here We Go Again
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 1, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
Compelling blog title! Interesting past posts...keep it up.
ReplyDeleteNicely put! Lookin' forward to upcoming posts!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your posts on this topic!
ReplyDelete